Bored? 60 seconds to spare?
We have gone through an extensive list of interesting facts and pulled out what we think are the 10 best.
Enjoy and share.
1. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called trailers.
2. Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were college roommates.
3. Honey is the only food that never expires. The same honey that was buried with the pharaohs in Egypt is still edible.
4. Pirates wore eye patches so one eye would always be acclimated to the darkness, allowing them to see in the darkness below decks in an instant.
5. The Price Is Right and Grand Theft Auto use the same font.
6. Horses can’t vomit.
7. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
8. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
9. The first American film to show a toilet being flushed on screen was Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho.
10. If you lift a kangaroo tail off the ground, it can’t hop.
Which was your favorite?
Hopefully, you pondered over some of these and found them as interesting as we did.